Friday, August 27, 2021

Coloring Testimonials Continue to Amaze!

I am always amazed when I hear testimonials about how our coloring books have impacted people in a positive and meaningful way.  Someone contacted me as they were trying to locate a "Color Me Grateful" book to finish their collection, and shared more (completely unsolicited) about how these books have helped them through a chronic condition, as well as help teens open up more with discussion.  This is wonderful!

"I am a pastor and social worker by training, but I have a chronic neurological disorder that has made me disabled and unable to work professionally, for the past 15 years. I discovered coloring, when one of my kids gave me a book a few years ago! The series that you and Angela Porter have created has added so much happiness to the endless hours I have to sit in bed. In recent years, I have started sharing your books with my nieces and teenage daughters of some of my friends, who are struggling with depression and growing up, in general. We color together, and they end up talking to me about what’s happening in their lives and minds. Your books have become the catalysts for meaningful conversation and bonding with some kids who often find it difficult to express themselves, and tend to suffer inside their own minds.  I wholeheartedly want to thank you for making the world a better place!!"   

If you have your own story, please let me know!  You can comment below or send me a message.  I love to hear how the books are benefitting you!  Thanks so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment