Noting the adventures in the lesser known but growing field of art therapy.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
- Name: Lacy Mucklow
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I am a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist in the DC Metro area, and have been working in the field since 1999. I currently work with adolescents in a partial hospitalization program, which is a mid-level program used as step-down treatment from mental health inpatient hospitalization/residential treatment or as a step up from outpatient counseling. I have also worked in home-based counseling and inner city ED school settings. In addition, I provide on-site field supervision to George Washington University graduate interns at my placement as supervisory faculty as well as supervise ATR candidates for their registration.
I am also the author of "Color Me Calm," "Color Me Happy," "Color Me Stress-Free, "Color Me Fearless," and "Color Me to Sleep."
Lacy Mucklow's Amazon Author Page
Lacy Mucklow at Barnes & Noble
Facebook: Lacy Mucklow - Art Therapist
- Current-day technology helps those with autism com...
- Artists for Autism
- Digital art therapy used with gambling addiction t...
- Creativity and Depression: Is There a Link?
- Happy Graduation!
- Fusing Math and Art
- For You OCD Musicians....
- New Documentary Depicts Fan’s Quest to Meet Metall...
- 'Tis True!
- Color therapy...with "Baker-Miller Pink"
Women in Art Video Montage