Noting the adventures in the lesser known but growing field of art therapy.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
- Name: art_therapist
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I am a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist in the DC Metro area, and have been working in the field since 1999. I currently work with adolescents in a partial hospitalization program, which is a mid-level program used as step-down treatment from mental health inpatient hospitalization/residential treatment or as a step up from outpatient counseling. I have also worked in home-based counseling and inner city ED school settings. In addition, I provide on-site field supervision to George Washington University graduate interns at my placement as supervisory faculty as well as supervise ATR candidates for their registration. You can also follow me on Twitter @Art_Tx
- Fusing Math and Art
- For You OCD Musicians....
- New Documentary Depicts Fan’s Quest to Meet Metall...
- 'Tis True!
- Color therapy...with "Baker-Miller Pink"
- World Autism Awareness Day
- 16-year-old Girl with Asperger's Focuses on Painti...
- "In Session"
- “Art Is A Form Of Power:” Art Therapy and Cancer
- How the brain benefits from making art...
Women in Art Video Montage