Noting the adventures in the lesser known but growing field of art therapy.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
- Name: Lacy Mucklow
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I am a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist in the DC Metro area, and have been working in the field since 1999. I currently work with adolescents in a partial hospitalization program. I have also worked in home-based counseling and inner city ED school settings. In addition, I provide on-site field supervision to George Washington University graduate interns at my placement as supervisory faculty as well as supervise ATR candidates for their registration.
I am also the author of "Color Me Calm," "Color Me Happy," "Color Me Stress-Free, "Color Me Fearless," "Color Me to Sleep," "Color Me Grateful," and "Mom and Me: An Art Journal to Share, Create, and Connect Side-by-Side."
Lacy Mucklow's Amazon Author Page
Lacy Mucklow at Barnes & Noble
Facebook: Lacy Mucklow - Art Therapist
- Ancient art supplies found in South African cave
- SoulCollage® and Art Therapy
- "Absent" and Art Therapy
- Art therapy program helps people with physical dis...
- So, what if Dr. Kevorkian had art therapy.....?
- Guest Blog: The Growing Role of Art Therapy Aroun...
- Gem of a Farewell....
- Art aids WTB Soldiers
- 42nd Annual AATA Conference!
- Art Therapy Helps Japanese Tsunami Children Surviv...
Women in Art Video Montage