Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mandalas!

On the weekend of February 27-March 1, 2009, I attended an excellent training led by Carol Cox, MA, ATR-BC, LPAT and Alysa Muller, Psy.D., FAMI, covering the theory of the Great Round of Mandala created by Joan Kellogg. It was a very informative training with theory based on years of research and experience as they taught the 13 total stages in the Great Round. We drew our own mandalas for each stage, which I have included in a slide show below.





Our training was at Bon Secours Spiritual Center in Maryland, which is a very peaceful retreat center. Though we didn't have much time to explore, and it snowed on the last day so I drove home to beat the bigger storm, I saw some very nice views through the windows. I hope to go back in October to Part 2, and plan to explore more then!



No comments:

Post a Comment