Noting the adventures in the lesser known but growing field of art therapy.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
- Name: Lacy Mucklow
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I am a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist in the DC Metro area, and have been working in the field since 1999. I currently work with adolescents in a partial hospitalization program. I have also worked in home-based counseling and inner city ED school settings. In addition, I provide on-site field supervision to George Washington University graduate interns at my placement as supervisory faculty as well as supervise ATR candidates for their registration.
I am also the author of "Color Me Calm," "Color Me Happy," "Color Me Stress-Free, "Color Me Fearless," "Color Me to Sleep," "Color Me Grateful," and "Mom and Me: An Art Journal to Share, Create, and Connect Side-by-Side."
Lacy Mucklow's Amazon Author Page
Lacy Mucklow at Barnes & Noble
Facebook: Lacy Mucklow - Art Therapist
- Importance of Medical Art Therapy (and Arts in Hea...
- Art Therapy Outcome Studies
- Art Therapy: Tree Drawings
- Art Therapy in the Netherlands
- Art Therapy: Be the Change You Want to See
- Using Crayons to Exorcise Katrina
- 2007 National AATA Conference
- The Art Therapy Connection
- CareerBuilder.com Names Art Therapy as a Top 10 Jo...
- Using Art Therapy with Eating Disorder Clients
Women in Art Video Montage