Sunday, October 24, 2021

Color Me Books Translated into Multiple Languages

I am still amazed at what has come from the coloring books that I wrote with Angela's illustrations and how global they really became.  From what I know, the books have been translated into numerous languages, including the following:

Color Me Calm:

French, German, Korean, French, Arabic, Norwegian, Chinese (Simplified and Complex characters), Bulgarian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Spanish, Estonian

Color Me Happy:

Korean, French, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, French

Color Me Stress-Free:

French, Chinese, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, German

A couple of days ago, I got two boxes from my publishing company with some editions of these translated books.  It's hard to describe the feeling to see your words translated into multiple languages around the world.  

Please comment on the pictures below if they are in your native language!  I would love to hear from you!

Swedish


Spanish


Portuguese


Norwegian


German


French (Canada and France)


Estonian


Chinese


Bulgarian and Russian


Australian English


2 comments:

  1. You have really beautiful books! It's right on Russian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them and that the translation is accurate!

      Delete